If you want to have the luxury with the royal touch than there is only one destination and that is Taj Lake Palace Hotel, Udaipur. Built by Maharana Jagat Singh in 1743 and used as summer resort to get away from the hot season. In 1971 Taj takeover the management and re innovate it with another 75 rooms.
This hotel situated at the middle of the Pichola Lake and spread in 4 acres of solid rock. Only 40 minutes needed to get here from Airport (40 kms away) and railway station is just 4 kms away.
83 Rooms and 17 Suites. Every room will give you an amazing look of lake and also enabled by the latest technology like International Call Facility, Wi - Fi High speed internet access, Personal Safe and many more. Rooms and Suits are divided as -
- 33 Luxury Rooms
- 33 Palace Rooms
- 1 Royal Spa Suite
- 5 Royal Suites
- 10 Grand Royal Suites
- 1 Grand Presidential Suite
In Taj Palace Hotel, you will get the real flavour of local food which is of pure butter and hand made spices which makes food more tasty and delicious. With local food you will get every kind of cuisines to satisfy your stomach need.
- Amrit Sagar :If you want to have top class wine and want to relax your self than this is the perfect destination for you.
- Bhairo : Open restaurant and dinning with the look of beautiful lake makes your dinning experience really memorable.
- Jharokha : Meaning of Jharokha is window and they are really providing a taste from the window of all around the world.
- Neel Kamal : Very good place if you want to taste the local food or tastes from all around India.