The Imperial Hotel New Delhi is one of the finest hotel of Asia. The Imperial Hotel got the touch of British Empire with the modern facility.
The Imperial Hotel New Delhi was built in 1931 and famous for its contemporary colonial style.
With the 190 rooms and 43 suites and various modern facilities, imperial hotel is the first choice of people who came to Delhi.
Rooms and Suites -
There are two kinds of room and five kind of suites.
- Imperial Rooms
- Heritage Rooms
- Heritage Suites
- Deco Suites
- Deluxe Suites
- Lutyens' Suites
- Royal Imperial Suites
All the rooms have basic facilities like -
- Marble baths
- Choice of king or 2 single beds
- Electronic in-room safe
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private bar with refrigerator
- Individual climate control
- Fragonard Bathroom amenities
- Dual line phone with data port and voice mail
- High speed Wireless Internet
- 33 TV channels including French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Korean
- Free national newspapers and Good Morning News (brief in different foreign languages)
- Exclusive linen form Porthault
- 32" flat screen Hitachi TV
Restaurant and Bars -
There are total eight kind of restaurants and bar in the Imperial Hotel in which two are very famous -
- Patiala Peg